Saturday 6 August 2011

Good time with the Gamecube

Since the unfortunate accident with my Wii I have been restricted to my gamecube library, and I gotta say, I missed those games. When Dan came round we played a bit of Timesplitters 2, successfully showing the 'Return to Planet X' level who's boss. Soul Calibur 2 was also very cool, Dan was a bit rubbish but we still had plenty of fun laughing at the characters over the top yet awesome battle moves. Louis and I have also finished scripting the next Edmund and Darrel episode! We have recorded some of Dan's lines also but the animation itself may be slightly post-poned due to Louis losing his tablet pen on holiday (we think), a week later and we still haven't found it and he's starting to give up hope, I remain optimistic as ever though as I am sure it will turn up in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment