Monday 1 August 2011

Cream coffee

Oh God, whoever the hell thought that putting cream in your cuppa Joe was a good idea clearly deserves the terrible flavor it provides. Louis and co have gone back to Bournemouth this week so I have the whole house to myself... and I have never been so bored!

To combat boredom I have been watching films, I got through Mulholland Drive today. Just when you think the movie is all making sense a character has to say 'It's all and illusion' and the plot goes into the blender on max. Not that there's too much wrong with that as it gives the audience a chance to interpret the film as they like, if your smart enough, which I am clearly not but I did get the general gist of it I hope. I also watched 500 Days of Summer which was just what I needed, a fun and easy comedy with a lot of character. Very enjoyable, starring 2 of my favorite actor(esses), Gordon Levitt who is just cool and Zooey Deschanel who has the most amazing eyes. It goes beyond the typical rom-com however as it is ultimately about acceptance and personal development which is very cool and makes the characters more interesting, if you are forced to watch a rom-com over the summer, give this one a go.

1 comment:

  1. just watched 500 days of summer, very enjoyable film with a really good ending.

    ReplyDelete