Saturday 27 August 2011

Again, I am back!

After reading Dan's last entry I really wished I had been at the gaming session but at the same time I had a really good time at camp. Paintballing was the highlight along with laser combat despite pulling muscles in both thighs and shooting my girlfriend in the face... twice. I basically spent the week eating Tesco value bacon while playing various card games but I did make one promise/challenge to myself: that I would shower every day, a condition I have only broken tonight after coming back home. many late nights were had, sleeping in a tent barely big enough for myself was very fun, especially when it started to rain hard so as expected I am very tired now and will go to a proper bed for a long sleep. It's good to be warmed by the glow of computer screen once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment