Thursday 18 August 2011

8.5/75? I bloody hope not!

The website update is finally done! Huzzah! Go to www.cafestudios.info to have a look at the new theme. Unfortunately after all my hard work with constant nagging from Dan and Theo - they are both on holiday and unable to see it. With this wonderful update comes our latest sketch: 'Questions, Questions'. Watch it below or go to the YouTube page for extra downloads such as ringtones and a wallpaper. Oh you lucky people :D


After completing the update today and spending a while tweaking it - I managed to fit in two films. 'Tamara Drewe' was as expected. Humorous in some places but nothing special. I then moved onto my other arrival from Lovefilm. 'Fellini's 8 1/2' had a lot to live up to after 'La Dolce Vita'. I didn't enjoy it quite as much - I didn't understand a lot of parts. I'm sure that there is an underlying theme and it's all very clever - it all just went over my head. I didn't care - I love watching Marcello look over the top of his glasses. Some scenes such as the man floating away and being pulled back down to earth are a fantastic depiction of the filmmaking process. Perhaps one day i'll find myself in a similar mood to Guido. Maybe the film is particularly fitting considering it's results day tomorrow. I am expecting bad results in M1 but maybe not 8.5/75. Ah well, I was pleased with the other Maths modules and can always re-take. Hopefully i'll be alright. Dan has given me permission to collect and open his results too - i'm not sure whether or not to do it though :P

Night night,
-Mark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment