Tuesday 30 August 2011

Damn you, Lego!

I was really looking forward to finishing my palace today, but there is one bit, just one essential bit missing. I can't work around it this time and I have had to put it all back in the bag... at least until tomorrow when I try again in vain possibly. Me and Louis decided that we would 'Dine like kings' at lunchtime today. Sliced ourselves off some beef and jacked it in a sandwich with some mustard for one fine eating, then we promptly got a moan at because the beef was meant to be for dinner... but we took the complaints... LIKE KINGS!

Me, Dan and Mark watched the Texas Chainsaw Massacre today, although I didn't really enjoy the film that much, I can see why it was an important film for the genre. I did enjoy the gritty and real nature of the film, it kinda reminded me of Fallout 3, stumbling into a house filled with corpses and mutilated bones just makes me sick to my stomach and the dinner scene at the end is just like a nightmare crescendo.


No comments:

Post a Comment