Thursday 11 August 2011

Today is Thursday, right?

As the summer holidays go on, I really am losing track of time. I just managed to remember that I had Martial Arts today! Dear me. I've just finished watching what seems to be the penultimate episode of the Torchwood epic going on at the moment. Good thing is, it always seems like its going to be the second to last and then it isn't! Which is good as long as there is enough plot in the story. I do love a bit of Torchwood and everything but these recent episodes haven't lived up to standard, so hopefully it is going to be huge at the end.

For the film bit, I watched the trailer to 'Tintin' and 'Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy'. Both of which I am really excited for! I suggest you watch them yourself on IMBD for the full effect... I won't spoil it.

To be frank, I haven't actually done much today. Neither does Theo usually but that doesn't stop him writing a couple of paragraphs about it. I'll come up with something new for tomorrows blog (my punishment for forgetting yesterdays).

Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment