Tuesday 23 August 2011

Julie Walters > Interviews

Hiya - Mark again. I had my group interview at Waitrose today which was very nerve-racking! It lasted quite a while and we had to pitch a roll of Sellotape - I couldn't think of much more than "every home needs one". They also showed us a really cheesy video tape (that's right - remember those?) which explained a bit more about the partnership. Having watched all of it - I thought "blimey, this place is lush". Then when it came to "no holidays allowed during Christmas and Easter", I became a little more reserved. However - they have invited me to yet another interview tomorrow afternoon and I am looking forward to it. Hopefully they'll reveal whether the process has paid off.

I watched 'Driving Lessons' yesterday and was eager to see Rupert Grint and Julie Walters in something other than Harry Potter. As always - Julie was amazing. Although it wasn't actually focused on driving lessons I thought that it was a fantastic film - well written and acted brilliantly.

I have totally run out of special features for you. If you want - have a look at Dan's SoundCloud page to stave off the boredom. There is some good work on there :D At the moment - Café Studios is enjoying a break after our last sketch. We have a few more ideas in the making and I plan on doing some scripting in the days before we go to Bournemouth. Hopefully we'll be back on track as soon as the school term begins.

Night!
-Mark :)

No comments:

Post a Comment