Tuesday 9 August 2011

Woopsie!

Sorry guys, this post was supposed to be yesterdays post but I have only just worked out the username!
At about 4 o'clock yesterday, I deposited my spoils from my trip to Derbyshire last week. Up there I worked a two day shift at the Bakewell show, which a fantastic experience, plus you get paid £35 a day. Its not bad at all.
Plus, my grandmother has given me £200 to start driving! So, given the time and the will power, I will be learning to drive very soon!

Since this is Theo's blog, I think its only appropriate I talk about films.
So, yesterday night, I watched Blade again. A classic badass vampire movie. It is a lot of fun plus IMBD gave it 7.0/10, which is pretty good. The plot is quite original although it is the classic 'one man, who has deep emotional troubles, can save the world from this one major bad guy, who the protagonist is linked with in some way.' The apocalypse in this film is brought on by the resurrection of an ancient blood god, which its birth will turn everyone into vampires. PLOTHOLE! If the world is completely turned into the vampiric race, then who are they going to feed on?! See, either the bad guys know they are going to lose or they are just plain stupid. I believe it's the former, because nobody can win against Wesley Snipes.

Untill Wednesday! - Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment