Tuesday 16 August 2011

500 days of updating

Hiya all - short entry tonight as i'm shattered after one of those 'i've done nothing today but am still really tired' days. I popped down to Leo Westby's house this morning to drop off some files from the Night of Rock at the Corn Exchange. Stay tuned to A Different Perspective as I also gave Jake a copy of their set. Upon driving back - Mum took me to a pretty dodgy turning on a really steep hill that I have previously tried to tackle. I'm proud to say that I changed down to first and held it like a pro. Now i'm thinking about it - I hope that she didn't leave that Werther's Original wrapper in the door... it's 11:31... do I go out and check? :P

I've been updating the site today which is taking ages... as soon as I get something right - I come back to it and decide that it looks wrong. iWeb is very frustrating as it doesn't like some of the widgets i'm trying to add. However, after finishing the new sketch today, I should be able to finalise the website tomorrow. In the mean time - take a look at the outtakes from the sketch (actual sketch being uploaded tonight) and a little montage on my vimeo channel.

I watched '500 Days of Summer' today as I was in a cheery mood and thought that it was a rom-com. It wasn't - but it was AMAZING. I totally loved the scene where Joseph Gordon-Levitt (maybe it's just a dream...inception...) walks to work after just getting together with the stunning-as-ever Zooey Deschanel. I still remember her from 'Elf' (not even going to link to that film) with her deadpan reactions. So good!

So tomorrow brings more website updating and I really want to wash my car for the first time. Bring on the pressure washer - I love those things. Looking forward to results coming out on Thursday and of course, The Inbetweeners Movie being released soon - I think it's tomorrow. Gunna be knee-deep.

-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment